Thursday, September 22, 2016

Now Available In Print!!

Soaring Hearts and Crest Ridge


I've been working like crazy and trying to get ready for the release of Soaring Hearts. One of the things I decided to do was to make it available in print as well. One of the characters in Soaring Hearts was inspired by a friend of mine and he wanted to have a signed copy of the book. So I created the print version just for him. 

While I was working on Soaring Hearts, I already had the formatting down so I decided to include a print version of Crest Ridge.
 
Anyway Amazon should soon have it live on their sites, but the links below will take you to the individual Createspace pages where you can order either of the books in print if you want.




Soaring Hearts E-Book will be released on Sunday September 25th. The e-book version of each can be found at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, All Romance e-Books, and other retailers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment