Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Things have been crazy these last couple of weeks. I hope everyone had a great holiday. 

For those of you who just found out about All Romance E-books closing and didn't have a chance to archive your books, if you purchased one of my books there and no longer have access to it, I will replace it. Send me a message, here, on Facebook, Goodreads, or Twitter. If you have a receipt, please send me a screenshot.  

Also I've decided to start using Payhip. You'll be able to purchase my books directly from me and not have to use Amazon or Smashwords or any other intermediate website. My books will still remain on those sites, but if you'd like a direct sale, they will be located at my new payhip site. My books will be available in both kindle format and in e-pub (for you nook and other non-kindle readers). 

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment