Saturday, August 15, 2015

Help make it free

Thank you to everyone who's reported The Dawn of Darkness as "free" in the UK.  The story is now listed as free on the UK website, but I still need a bit of help getting it reported as free on the US website. If you get a chance, please drop by the story page The Dawn of Darkness and report the lower price. 

It is also still available for free at All Romance e-books and Smashwords.

In other news, Crest Ridge will be available free for reviews through the M/M Romance Group's Don't Buy My Love Program

I'm still working on a couple more stories, but mostly I'm working with the M/M Romance Group helping to edit and proof read the stories for this year's event. I hope everyone has a chance to participate and read the interesting stories that come out of the event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment